Technical Word of the Week Newsletter
The Technical Word of the Week newsletter is a collaboration between Paul East (technicalenglish.biz) and Cornelia Kreis-Meyer (CK Translations) …
…brought to you by one of the leading Technical English training providers.
- Designed for both trainers and students.
- Subscribers in over 90 countries worldwide!
- Every Tuesday………….and it´s free!!
- the word of the week is translated into German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Finnish, Arabic, Russian, Dutch, Farsi, Greek and Romanian
- pronunciation file
- 10 examples of use (with link to sources on the internet)
- word family
- synonyms & antonyms
- 10 relevant video clip links
- extra activity, e.g. crossword, gap-fill, preposition, tense review
- interesting web resource of the week
Technical Word of the Week – registration for newsletter: http://newsletter.thepyramidgroup.biz/
Customized version for companies and organisations also available.
Get access to sample issues together with examples of the weekly activity:
TWW Sample Issue 1
TWW Sample Issue 2
TWW Sample Exercise 1
TWW Sample Exercise 2
TWW Sample Exercise 3
TWW Sample Exercise 4
TWW Sample Exercise 5
TWW Sample Exercise 6
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org